At Civic, we provide accommodation, employment and social connectivity to more than 750 individuals living with disability. Founded more than 60 years ago, we are an ambitious, forward-thinking organisation, and have built on our solid heritage to emerge as a true leader in the disability sector.
Defining ourselves as a ‘for-purpose' organisation, our goal is to improve the outcomes for individuals with disability by investing in innovation, technologies and pilot ideas which drive forward the delivery of disability services. By joining us, you’ll discover what the future of disability services could look like.
People are at the heart of everything we do, and we invest in our staff, recognising that it takes a community of truly talented individuals to work with others to promote independence, participation and inclusion.
About the role
Ideally coming in with previous Support Coordination experience, you thrive in a face paced work environment and enjoy managing your varied caseload.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Developing support and community networks for clients by fostering varied stakeholder engagement, in accordance to individual client plans.
• Collaborating with clients to help them better understand the NDIS and maximise their access to support.
• Strengthening client capability and understanding for their improved independence.
• Planning in advance for potential crisis management and advocating for change to promote client safety and wellbeing.
• Assisting clients with plan evaluations, amendments, and renewals.
• Growing Civic’s support coordination networks and referral pipelines.
• Continuing development and evolution of Civic client experience.
We are looking for candidates who exhibit the following:
• Previous experience as a Support Coordinator, Social Worker or Case Manager. Prior experience within the disability sector.
• A passion for individualised quality care.
• Self-motivated – a consistent creative and proactive approach.
• A deep understanding of the NDIS framework and processes.
• Ability to work within deadlines and toward performance targets.
• Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to translate client needs into practical solutions.
• Flexible and adaptable attitude when working with various and diverse stakeholders to achieve a common goal.
What We Offer
• Flexible working arrangements available for discussion
• Training and career development opportunities
• Competitive remuneration package
• Salary packaging
• Employee exclusive discounts
To apply, visit https://aurion.civic.org.au/jobs/ and complete the online application. Please ensure you attach a resume and cover letter, letting us know why you are suitable for the role.
Please note that if you are invited to interview for this position you will be asked to consent to a criminal record check. Having a criminal record will not automatically bar you from applying for this position. Each application will be considered on its merits.
Curious to Learn More?
Email Dianna Beatriz at Dianna.Beatriz@civic.org.au for a confidential chat or to learn more.